Direct Cremation Service – £1295
Not everyone wants a costly and traditional funeral and our Direct Cremation service gives you an alternative choice, one that offers an option to have an unattended funeral, and therefore cuts out the ceremonial excess that is sometimes unwanted. The cremation will take place at a local crematorium. Our Direct Cremation service includes the following:
- Meet with you in our premises
- Conveyance of the deceased to our funeral home during normal working hours (out of hours would incur an additional charge)
- Provide a basic coffin
- Transport your loved one to the crematorium in our Hearsette at a time arranged by ourselves
- The cremated remains can be returned to you or we can arrange a service of your choice at a time and place that is more personal to you and your loved one (May incur extra charges)
- Crematorium fees
- Medical forms for cremation
Please note: The Direct Cremation package cost must be paid in full either by cash, bank transfer (BACS) or cheque, no later than 72 hours before the funeral is due to take place. We need to ask this of our customers to ensure all Disbursements (third party costs) are paid in advance and to ensure we can keep the costs of our funerals as low as possible.
The price quoted is based on a cremation taking place at Wigan Crematorium. There may be additional costs charged by other crematoria. We will accommodate your wishes, and we will always be upfront if there are to be any additional charges.